Sunday, March 22, 2009

Envisioned Banner

I have always struggled with a facet of my personality. I don't know what this trait is called - "a visionary with slight OCD". I often picture what I want, with no real means to the end. No path to get to where I want to be. I have big dreams (always) - and my banner is no exception. I envisioned a woman wearing a scarf, large sunglasses, a dress and pearls crossing the street or driving in an old school convertible across a bridge. She is beyond put together, impeccably styled with a retro vibe. At least in my mind anyways...

In the mean time, the crude banner of the DH and I dancing to Moon River at our reception. Until more refined skills are acquired by me...it will just have to do. The perfectionist in me is not happy, but a girl does have her limits, and sadly my capabilities are far outweighed by the visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment