Thursday, November 24, 2011

Now and Then

Wow....last post was 2009...long time ago. How embarrassing! I could give you the play-by-play of everything that has happened since then...but I'll spare you the details. Highlights of the time that we've missed together:
-New Work assignment - gone B-A-D. Crazy hours, even 60 some weeks for almost a year and a half; to say that is occupied my time would be an understatement...
-Pregnancy - well I don't know anything more than pregnancy that is a motivation killer, blogging was just not gonna happen.
and then comes - B-A-B-Y
He is the most lovely consumption of time that I have ever met...
Then back to work.

Luckily, this project isn't nearly as C-R-A-Z-Y as the last...so as part of my 2012 goal I will get back in the swing of blogging. So bare with me as I get my footing back and fabulous content to post early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment